should you require assistance with a particular problem and need me to take a look at your installation, I can help! Check out the’My Services’ part of my site:
If You Would like to try GetResponse, try out their 30-afternoon free trial below my affiliate link at:
If You’re interested in ClickFunnels, or want to learn more, feel free to test their free 14-day trial below my affiliate link in:
In this movie, I wished to reveal the updated movie about the best way best to incorporate GetResponse using ClickFunnels so that these mails can begin coming out to you instantly!
My last video I did with this was two years old, so it is about time to upgrade it!
This integration will let you successfully ship GetResponse autoresponders and mails when utilizing ClickFunnels landing pages/funnels.
The exact same specific thought would apply to some other autoresponder you’d be using, but that I could make a few more videos on these later.
Here are the steps you need to take to start the integration:
1. On the top-right corner of the GetResponse, click in your profile ‘ and choose’Integrations & API’.
2. Click on the tab labelled ‘API’. Save this code for the time being. You may need it soon if we enter our ClickFunnels!
3. Log into your ClickFunnels accounts and click in your profile . Select ‘integrations. In the drop-down menu.
4. Click ‘add new integration’, and below the available solutions, pick’GetResponse’.
5. Enter the API key we’ve copied previously from GetResponse and make a nickname. Click ‘add admin’ when you’ve done this! So today we’ve successfully incorporated GetResponse using ClickFunnels as a complete – howeverwe need to incorporate each page separately.
Proceed to the edit version of every landing page you would like to incorporate with GetResponse.
6. On surface of your ClickFunnels edit menu, then click ‘Settings’, then choose’Integrations’.
7. On right-hand side today, scroll down to the brand new GetResponse integration name you’ve created. Pick’add to effort’ in the dropdown and choose the campaign title you would like to incorporate for this particular landing page.
8. Just click Save and repeat the procedure for several of the landing pages which you would like to get integrated. Bear in mind, this needs to be performed on the macro level, but also for every person landing page. Do not forget to bring this integration when doing A/B or divide replacing and testing a webpage with a different one.
That is it!
Like my Facebook page!
Also Make Sure You check out my site at