Want To Learn How To Sell On Amazon?
Learn how to market on Amazon.com in case you do not reside in the USA while utilizing American dropshippers.
►► Free ebooks – How to Generate $10,000/Month Online:
***Useful Links Referenced in this Video***
Aliexpress vs. Amazon dropshipping:
Step-by-step directions to make an Amazon.com account:
SS-4 Form for an Employer Identification Number:
PDF Guide for your SS-4 kind:
Video tutorial on earnings tax duties when dropshipping:
SaleHoo resellers certificate source:
There are a whole lot of people who don’t understand how to market on Amazon.com beyond the USA however, and they have a tendency to encounter some issues. Here are the issues they strike, and the answers to them:
Problem #1: You want to create a USA-based Amazon.com account.
This is a really common stumbling block which brings about lots of thieves not to find out how to market on Amazon.com beyond the USA: They suppose they can not start a USA-based Amazon.com account. This is not accurate, you can, and we’ve got a movie that explains the Way to do this here:
And no – you do not require a USA credit card, bank account, address or contact number. You may use your own!
Problem #2: Foreigners are confused on how to market on Amazon.com beyond the USA since they want a Tax Identification Number
Another reason people do not understand how to market on Amazon.com beyond the USA is they don’t understand how to find a Tax Identification Number. Some dropshippers will ask you for you before they will let you dropship out of them because of sales tax legislation in their regional state.
But becoming one is quite straightforward. Simply make an application for a”Employer Identification Number” that you can get in under an hour using a simple telephone call. Here’s the incremental tutorial on How Best to Obtain an employer identification number for a foreigner:
1. Get a USA mailing address. If you have a buddy in the USA that you can just request to use theirs. If you do not have a buddy, I suggest utilizing USAMail1. It costs only $10/month (and also you can cancel immediately once you receive your EIN sent for you!) .
2. Complete the SS-4. I’ve a link for this in the peak of the video description below”links that are helpful ” You will also find there a link to your PDF manual that provides you suggestions about the best way best to fill out it.
3. Phone up the IRS to get them instantly approve your program. Their number is +1 267 941 1099. Press 1 if you telephone to make an application for a overseas EIN. Their opening hours are 6am-11pm EST Monday-Friday. You will typically be on hold for 15-45 minutes. The least expensive way to call would be to use Skype because it will cost you only 2.6cents/minute.
As soon as an agent selects, let them know you want an EIN as a foreign sole trader. They will ask you a few questions depending on the SS-4 form you have already filled out, and they’ll instantly give you the EIN. Write down this number since you are going to need to wait a couple weeks for this to be officially mailed to a USA address. And that is it – you are done! You have now got an EIN.
As soon as an agent replies, tell them you want an EIN for a foreign currency dealer. They will have you answer any questions depending on the SS-4 form you filled out.
When you are done, they will provide you an EIN to work instantly.
Problem #3: Just how do not understand exactly what your tax obligations are as an global seller.
Another difficulty confusing people and preventing from understanding how to market on Amazon.com beyond the USA is that they do not understand what their tax duties are. These are pretty easy:
* You do not owe income tax on the USA authorities, you owe tax for the regional government.
* You will owe tax to states from the USA which you have nexus in, which Sarah explains in her movie on earnings taxation and dropshipping (which you may see in the”useful links” part of the description).
Problem #4: Individuals don’t Understand How to market on Amazon.com beyond the USA since they do not think they could get freelancer certificates or permits
As soon as you get an EIN, obtaining a freelancer certificate/license is quite simple. You only apply for them online. We have included a link to some very helpful resource which SaleHoo has generated on this at the”useful links” section.
Problem #5: Foreigners do not Understand How to market on Amazon.com beyond the USA since Amazon needs a return-to-address
If a client would like to return a item, Amazon will need a return address to ship the product to. The very best way to handle this as a dropshipper will be to have them return it to the dropshipper. Using an Amazon PRO Merchant accounts you can have a number of return shipping tags for your unique dropshippers.